Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Day My Blog Stood Still

sawadikkap!!!

wah sungguh lama tidak ku tulis blog iniee!!!!
( wah its been a long time i don't write anything)
kepada yg xphm malay~ kikiki

Okei~
My dad recently gor his birthday present from his girlfreind(my mum lah kan)..
He always loved taking picture so mum got him a Nikon SLR.. he was so happy, he started to take pic of everything.. almost everthing!.. and my bro also shows his interest in photography... suka betul mereka berdua mengambil gambar.. sampai berebut2~

So to celebrate his birthday, we all when to makan2 at OU... go jalan2 a bit..



En Jamal n Pn Airos


us.. eat at kenny rogers onli ma..

Last week we all when holiday to PD..(they all when holiday la.. i mmg stay at pd.. so what to do)
we stay at TNB punyer kondo.. My grandma ikut sekali, my auntie along with some of my cousin...

At Sauna Room



saja je tunjuk kacak! hahahaha

Thats all for this time.. i'll try to write more after this...
cheeeeerios~!

No comments: